When it's time to move, you want to get it done YESTERDAY. Did you know that 90% of buyers look at your home online before they ever agree to see it in person? My goal is to help you know what could hold up the sale of your home, how to fix those areas, and Stage your home to sell quickly for maximum offers. As a professional home stager, I stay up-to-date on what homebuyers are looking for, and will bring that to your home so you can move on quickly to the next phase of your life.
You're used to living in your home. We all ignore the little things we've learned to live with - scratches on door frames, the spot on the door where the dog pokes her nose, the broken handle on the bathroom cabinet, the presence of the kitty litter box... and what I do for you is help you see it through a buyer's eyes. I'm not there to criticize you or your lifestyle - I'm coming to help you.
When determining your budget for Home Staging, I recommend 1% to 3% of the home's listing price. If your home is listed for $200,000, you should plan for anywhere from $2,000 to $6,000 for all of the paint, repairs, updates, cleaning, staging services, and potentially furniture/accessory rentals.
I walk every inch of your home with you during daylight hours and give you a fresh set of eyes to see your home as a potential buyer may see it. I take notes and work up The Report.
The Report includes the prioritized to do list with sketches and/or photos covering everything from first impression to the smallest closet. This list is emailed to you within 48 hours and tells you where spending money is smart, where it's wasteful, and how best to maximize your budget. You then work through the list or hire me to do it for you (see Full-Service Staging Work).
Much less investment than your first price reduction when the home hasn't sold.
Fee: $250 for 90-minute Consult with The Report
$100 for 90-minute Consult and Client takes notes
Real Estate Agents: view my Staging for Real Estate Agents page
The Report will tell you where changes need to be made to update your home, as well as give you a general idea as to what you can do to get your home ready to sell on your own. But then what?
Hiring me to get your home ready for Showings and a Quick Sale should be at the top of that To-Do List.
At this point, I've already told you where to spend your money on any updates within the house. Now it's time to bring in a Professional Home Stager & ReDesigner to either work with your current furniture and accessories, or add in some new things that you'll either purchase for your new home or rent from my inventory of furnishings and accessories.
Our goal together is that your home is ready to list within 14 days of the Initial Consultation. You sell quickly and move on to the next great phase of your life.
My fees start at $600 for this service, and while I do work on a flat-fee basis, there is no way for me to tell you before seeing your home and what needs done if that will be the minimum charge or the maximum. No matter what, you control your budget and will know from the moment you sign a contract that there won't be surprise Staging fees later.
Don't leave your home or investment property selling price to a buyer's (lack of) imagination. Let me define your spaces and help you sell the lifestyle that your potential buyers are looking for. I showcase your property for your listings & viewings.
Recommended budget range from 1% to 3% of the home's listing price. Less than a price reduction. My fees for this level of service start at $1600 and may be higher based on amount of work to be done, number of movers or assistants I need to bring, and the amount of rental pieces needed.
Rental fees vary by pieces incorporated into design but everything used works within the designated budget. I do all installations and removals of furnishings and check over home prior to Open House.
I have an inventory of furnishings and accessories or can use a rental service when necessary. There is a monthly rental fee (varies based on items needed) and a credit card is required to be kept on file for any recurring fees or for potential damages.
Free Home Staging Guide
I'm happy to share with you some basic tips and information about what it's going to take to get your home ready for sale. You will also receive my FREE Quarterly Home Staging Newsletter, with great information not found on my website:
- hot housing trends
- great Agents I've worked with
- Home Staging Tips & Tricks
- Household Cleaning & Maintenance
- local real estate news
- and whatever else is inspiring me to share with you
It's easy to subscribe in the box to the right, and once you've confirmed you'll get a link to download this absolutely free PDF.
Here's What to Do Next:
- Review & Print my Home Staging Pre-Interview Questionnaire. This will help you know what you need before you call me, and will maximize our time together. You may also want to get the free report PDF above to learn a bit more about Home Staging.
- Schedule your Consultation. We need 90 minutes together during daylight hours. Call me at 271-2686 or use the Contact Form on my site and I will return your call as soon as possible.
- Plan your budget. I recommend 1% to 3% of the home's list price as guidance for setting your Staging budget, but only you know what you can afford. The condition of your home will dictate whether you'll fall closer to 1% or 3%. BUT - I only do what you budget for. Any additional funds needed are your call, not mine. This is an investment, and your first price reduction or low-ball offer will be much more than the money required to Stage your home to sell. A quick sale will also save you money in carrying costs for the property (mortgage, insurance, utilities, etc.)
- Join my monthly email newsletter and/or Facebook page to stay up-to-date with Bluestone special promotions, tips and articles you won't find elsewhere.
- Start packing your non-essentials. You'll have to do it anyway, and it will help the process move along faster. We're going to get your home ready to sell quickly, so there's no time like today!