Does this sound like you?
“I want to hire an Interior Decorator to help me with my house. I need guidance, someone who can pick out the perfect size furniture and the best possible paint colors, rugs, and accessories. I’ve got some pieces that I’d like to incorporate in the final design, but I don’t even know where to start. I want it to look Designed for me and not have the feel of a DIY project.”
If so, ADVANCED is the PERFECT Level of Help You Need!
Many of my clients fall in to this category. They need guidance from me, while having access to furniture, art and accessories that they may not be able to find in the Shenandoah Valley. Most Advanced clients also would like to incorporate pieces of furniture, art, or accessories that they already own.
So how exactly does this work?
Every Design Project requires a Consultation to begin. Read all about Consultations right here, then give me a call today to schedule yours.
My clients love knowing that all of the steps of the entire process are detailed out before we ever begin. You can learn more about my Signature Design Process here.
I use a 12-Step Process for Clients at this level – it guarantees no detail is overlooked:
- Step 1 – the Consultation
- Step 2 – signing of Letter of Agreement, 50% deposit for Design Fees due
- Step 3 – Estimates from Trades required, on-site measurements and full photos
- Step 4 – Floor plans and shopping lists compiled behind-the-scenes
- Step 5 – Presentation Meeting with complete design and all items sourced
- Step 6 – Scheduling any Trades for installation
- Step 7 – Shopping Completed and Budget Review, Trade work completed
- Step 8 – Furniture moving and Styling day(s)
- Step 9 – Client Reveal
- Step 10 – Walk through and Evaluation
- Step 11 – Resolving deficiencies
- Step 12 – Client closure meeting
Ready to get started? Call me at 271-2686 and let’s get you on my calendar. It all starts with a site visit and Consultation, which are done only during daylight hours, Monday through Friday 10-6. There may be a travel surcharge for projects more than 20 miles from zip code 22846.
Get a head start – print the Client Questionnaire and have it ready at the time I come to do your initial Consultation. Please plan for me to be there 2 hours that day so I can really discover what your goals are for your home and how to make your dreams become reality.
Want to take your rooms to the Ultimate in Design?
Check out my Premier Service level.