My Most Popular Service Level
When you’re looking to redecorate an entire room, or an entire home, the Bluestone Decorating Flat Fee Design Services allow you to know up front what your costs will be for hiring me to complete your project from start to finish. There are no hourly bills to pay, and you know from Day 1 exactly how much I’m going to charge you for my design services, and when those three installments will be due. I also offer wholesale pricing on my trade lines, allowing you to save on furniture, lighting, art, rugs, and more. Often those savings completely offset what you’re paying for design services.
What are the Flat Fee Rates?
- Living, Dining, Bedrooms, Exterior Areas, etc. with paint work only: $2000 ea.
- Living, Dining, Bedrooms, Exterior Areas, etc. with any other Tradesman work: $3000 ea.
- Bathrooms: $3000 for design and project management (Powder rooms $2000)
- Kitchens: $4000 for design and project management
Flat Fee rates will be increasing April 1, 2018. Contracts signed before that time will receive these rates as shown.
I use a 15-Step Process for Clients at this level – it guarantees no detail is overlooked:
- Step 1 – the Consultation
- Step 2 – signing of Letter of Agreement, 50% deposit for Design Fees due
- Step 3 – TRADE DAY – Estimates from Trades required, on-site measurements and full photos
- Step 4 – Floor plans and shopping lists compiled behind-the-scenes
- Step 5 – Presentation Meeting with complete design and all items sourced
- Step 6 – Placement of orders & scheduling of Trades
- Step 7 – Initiation of Trades
- Step 8 – Receipt of Orders by Bluestone Decorating
- Step 9 – Budget Review & Future Planning
- Step 10 – INSTALLATION DAY(S)
- Step 11 – The Big Reveal
- Step 12 – Deficiencies Walkthrough
- Step 13 – Resolving Deficiencies
- Step 14 – Client Closure Meeting
- Step 15 – Presentation of Client Binder
Ready to get started? Call me at (540) 271-2686 and let’s get you on my calendar. It all starts with a site visit and Consultation, which are done only during daylight hours, Monday through Friday 10-6. There may be a travel surcharge for projects more than 20 miles from zip code 22846.
Get a head start – print the Client Questionnaire and have it ready at the time I come to do your initial Consultation. Please plan for me to be there 2 hours that day so I can really discover what your goals are for your home and how to make your dreams become reality.
Special Whole Home Pricing:
When completing 3-5 rooms – 10% Discount (must be included in original contract)
When completing 6 or more rooms – 15% Discount (must be included in original contract)