The Dream Room You’ve Waited Your Whole Life to Have
Does this sound like you?
“I’ve waited my whole life to have my perfect room/home, something created top-to-bottom just for ME. For years I’ve been planning to do this, and now the time is finally right! I want an Interior Decorator to design it for me, and I will just tell her what I like or don’t like and one day the perfect room is going to magically appear in my house.”
If so, THIS is the Ultimate Prize for you – You’ve been so Patient!
This is the Top Level, White Glove Service you deserve. After years of sacrificing what you really wanted and just “making do” with whatever you had, it’s time to go all-in and get that dream home or room that completely reflects who you are and how hard you’ve worked to get there. Whether it’s one room or several, together we can create the home you’ve always dreamed of having.
Together we’ll create the perfect vision of what you want your home to look like. I’ll use all of my resources and trade-only contacts to bring that vision to life. Your friends and family won’t be able to “copy” what you did and your unique personality will shine through every detail. If you want a magazine-worthy home with luxurious fabrics, furnishings, lighting, art, rugs, and accessories, PREMIER is the only way to go.
So how exactly does this work?
My 15-Step Process covers every detail, from the Consultation to long after the Client Reveal. You can read the details about my Signature Design Process here.
This is the most “hands-off” service for those who want a complete design overhaul. I handle every detail, and you approve the choices.
- Step 1: Consultation with Crystal Ortiz
- Step 2: Signing of Agreement, 50% deposit for Design Fee
- Step 3: Trades Day & all measurements taken
- Step 4: Behind-the-Scenes work by Bluestone Decorating – floor plans, elevations, sourcing of furniture & fabrics, collection of estimates from Trades
- Step 5: Presentation to Client Meeting – you get to see the Vision!
- Step 6: Placement of Orders & Scheduling of Trades
- Step 7: Initiation of any Tradeswork to be done
- Step 8: Receipt of all orders by Bluestone Decorating
- Step 9: Meeting to Review Budget and future planning
- Step 10: INSTALLATION DAYS ARRIVE! I’ll bring in my crew of professionals to deliver furnishings, hang art, clean, and Style your space
- Step 11: The big REVEAL – Welcome to your new Space
- Step 12: Deficiencies Walkthrough
- Step 13: Resolving Deficiencies
- Step 14: Client closure meeting
- Step 15: Presentation of Client Binder and Thank You
Ready to get started? Call me at 271-2686 and let’s get you on my calendar. It all starts with a site visit and Consultation, which are done only during daylight hours, Monday through Friday 10-6. There may be a travel surcharge in for projects more than 20 miles from zip code 22846.
Get a head start – print the Client Questionnaire and have it ready at the time I come to do your initial Consultation. Please plan for me to be there at least 2 hours that day so I can really understand what you want to achieve and develop a plan for your project.